korean hairstyle - See Through Bangs

Agustus 07, 2016

Hello everyone....

안녕하세요

Today I'm gonna share about my favourite hairstyle, you know what? I really like my bangs because it's make me cute HAHAHAHA... but sometimes I need to look more mature and I think when I have  no  bangs I feel like look mature so when I saw some of korean idol have bangs and no bangs at the sometimes I feel so curious how could it is?? and now I found it and I know how it is.. it's called  See Thourgh Bangs hairstyle..  I visit hair salon to do it but it's failed and  I sad because I think I need to time to make my bangs grow and cut it again to make it look like what I want.. and the second time I tried I decided to cut it by myself and it's succeed and  I love the result... so happy I have two bangs hairstyle at the same time..

let's check out my bangs..

1. with my Korean See through Bangs hairstyle












my outfit with Korean See through Bangs

I put on flower crown to look more cute HAHAHA



2. without bangs

Looks more mature, Right ?!
ohh??!!  where is my bangs?? HAHAHA :D





my outfit without Bangs

I'm so in love with this hairstyle.. so do you like with bangs or without bangs or both?? for me, I love both!!! what about you? tell me on the comment below :)

Thank you for reading, don't forget to keep in touch with me on social media..

Instagram : mellaprili
Twitter     : mella_april

see you on next post, have a nice day

love, 
Mellaprilli







You Might Also Like

0 komentar

About Me

YOUTUBE

Popular Posts