One Fine Day - ASIAN GAMES 2018 FESTIVAL in JAKARTA

Agustus 27, 2018



 Hello,

How are you?


ASIAN GAMES 2018 is held in Jakarta-Palembang, Indonesia 
it's such a huge event and Indonesian goverment has been prepare everything for a long ago because it is an Internasional event which means my country will be spotlight.
I'm so excited to watch the matches and my favourite sports is tennis, aquatic, and baseball bacause when I was at school those sports are the most subject that I could do better than my friends HAHAHA
so what is your favourite sports?






There is a very nice festival around stadium they sells a foods, drinks, merchandise, and some of company just doing their promotion. I love the ambience so chill and relax and in some area on  festival they provided the places to watched match together with a huge screen and we could watch the matches if we can not buy the tickets because the tickets got sold so quickly
and as you know Gelora Bung Karno Stadium is really big and you can't bring your car around stadium but you don't have to worry because they are provide the bus to take us around stadium.




I went festival at the nightfall because the best time to visit outdoor event it's not too hot to playing around and the view was awesome. I never enjoying nightfall often because I'm quite busy in daily life but that I was enjoyed everything and realise that Jakarta so beautiful in nightfall so I think I have to explore more about Jakarta 
I love Jakarta more right now!!





I went with my friends 
and we really enjoyed the festival
*the best sunday ever




do you know that ASIAN GAMES 2018 mascot?
they are Bhin Bhin, Atung, and Kaka
they were  really cute and in the festival they were walking around and dancing together with the visitors.












Thank you for stopping by
hope you like it
and Good luck for all athlete who competed  in this event
I know you guys work so hard to perform in this event ^^

-----------------------------------------

see you on next post,
don't forget to follow my social media to keep in touch with me and be friends~

love,  Prilli




You Might Also Like

2 komentar

About Me

YOUTUBE

Popular Posts