One Fine Day - My Vacation at Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Agustus 23, 2016

hello everyone...
how are you ? I hope you guys have a good day

Today I'm going to share about my trip to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. I went to Kuala Lumpur alone without my parents or my friends because I need time to myself for vacation and when asked my parents to go together but they said their busy and I asked my friends and they said their busy also so I decided to go alone yeaaay this is my first time to go oversea alone without my parents.

I flew with KLM Royal Dutch Airlines on friday evening. I love KLM, the food on plane really delicious and I enjoy my flight very well.

First day in Kuala Lumpur I walked around and visited Petronas Tower (KLCC). When I at KLCC  the sun so bright.






even the photo is blur but I like it 

after that I went to another place and take picture :)




Actually I visited chocolate store but I'm not took picture because I'm busy to shopping HAHAHA I love chocolate so I focus on choosing chocolate. And after shopping I went Genting Highlands and I love that place so much the weather so cold.


the view from my hotel's room

the view from my hotel's room so beautiful, I love it

my hotel's room


I walked around at Genting Highlands there are a lot of shop and restaurant. The place so beautiful I love it.




waiting for my food

you know when you have vacation you don't need to diet HAHAHA I ate a lot and I ordered my food around 10 PM and it's not dinner ( I had dinner before) it's snack HAHAHA 

waiting my flight 
That picture I took at the airport on sunday afternoon it's my last day in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.  I love my alone trip and really have relax time and I ready to do usual activity. I don't took picture a lot because I really enjoy my trip until I forgot my camera HAHAH :)

Thank You for reading hope you guys like my post, don't forget to keep in touch with me on social media.

Twitter      : mella_april
Instagram : mellaprili

see you on next post
love,
Mellaprilli




You Might Also Like

1 komentar

  1. Great trip! If you need KLIA airport transfers service, please contact with GoAsiaDayTrip - the most trusted airport transfer and day tour company in Southeast Asia.

    BalasHapus

About Me

YOUTUBE

Popular Posts