Fashion - My First Outfit Post in 2018

Februari 08, 2018


let me tell you a story
 ------------------------------------------------------
it's a first post in 2018!! YEAAAY
how's your days in 2018 lately?
hope everyone has a beauty story 

it's
 new year
new hope
new goals
new strength
.
YAASSSS
.
.
I have a ton of hope and goals and of course strength to face 2018 life and hopefully my everything keep on track 
you know sometimes resolution just a resolution 
BUT!! this year everything should be on track!!
and I think I really want that happen in 2018 is I'm Graduate!!
I'm so tired about school stuff such as assignment, final test, presentation and thesis
but sadly when I'm going to graduate I would separate with my lovely friends
and it's hard to catch up like usually school time
but yeah it's life 
.
so what is your hope and resolution in 2018?
tell me, please ^^
-------------------
okay let's go on track of this blog that is a fashion!!!

one day I went to very cozy and nice cafe near my home 
the place was very good and food so delicious
..............

I will show you my outfit when I was in the cafe ^^




I'm wearing blue and white strap T-shirt and a blue denim dress and for the shoes I'm wearing black boots
you know I'm fans of boots!!
 and my hair was styled like Korean girls
is it cute on me ??
.....................

let's check out more picture about my outfit
check this out ^^

















by the way I wearing glasses now 
and I got my very first glasses from OWL Eyewear Indonesia
their design really up to date and the glasses so comfortable
and for my first glasses I choose this shape 
because in my opinion it's look very good on me
isn't it??
HAHAHA





that's all for todays post
hope you like it
and don't forget to follow my social media


Thank you for stopping by

see you on next post,


with love, mellaprilli 


You Might Also Like

3 komentar

  1. Fashion designing course in Chennai offered by Colors Institute of Fashion Technology is here to groom students having interest in the designing clothes and set a new trend for this craving world. Colors Institute of Fashion Technology with the best Fashion Designing Course in Chennai is here to shape your interest on fabrics and colors to make you get a career path in fashion design industry.

    BalasHapus
  2. Colors School of Fashion Technology which is one of the top Fashion Designing Colleges in Chennai provides you with the 6 months fast track course, 1 year diploma course, and 2 years diploma course in fashion designing with the facilities to opt for a full-time course and part-time course.

    BalasHapus
  3. An offering at three levels namely 6 months fast-track Fashion Designing Course in Chennai, 1 year diploma course in fashion designing, and 2 years diploma course in fashion designing in Chennai in Colors School of Fashion Technology to get the best skills on the fashion technology.

    BalasHapus

About Me

YOUTUBE

Popular Posts