Fashion - a Cute Black Bowl Hat

Agustus 27, 2016

Hello everyone..
how are you? I hope you guys have a great day
and look!! I cut my hair to medium because I'm bored with long hair and since I had medium hair I can styling my hair quickly HAHAHA so HAPPY  and now I'm going to share about my outfit so let's check it out..

I love wearing my hat especially this bowl hat because it makes me cute HAHAHA
my black T-shirt is so blank and no pattern on so I decided to wear two layer neckless on my neck.







 And now my full outfit.. I wearing black bowl hat with black t-shirt and denim skirt (my favourite denim skirt) and for shoes I wearing black boots and a white sock and for accessories I wear two layer of neckless.









 you can see my medium hair and my cute bowl hat clearly HAHAH I adore you my medium hair and my cute bowl hat :D




The way I look at you hey Mr. charming :D


my lovely denim skirt !!! I love wearing this one so adorable :)


I'm holding my favourite black bowl hat it is so cute :)






this one is my favourite pose hahahahaha 


Thank you for reading hope you like it and don't forget to keep in touch with me on social media
Twitter      : mella_april
Instagram : mellaprili

see you on next post
love,
Mellaprilli

You Might Also Like

0 komentar

About Me

YOUTUBE

Popular Posts