Fashion : Pink Outfit

Agustus 14, 2016

Hello everyone...
how are you? I hope you guys have a good day, Today I'm going to share about my outfit..
I found very cute choker neckless it's have a beautiful flower on it..

on this post I wear a pink T-shirt and black skirt with red hat for head accessories and of course my cute flower choker neckless.. I love it so much <3


I hold a flowers because I love flowers :)


The sun really bright :)


My Outfit <3


Look at the camera and smile :)





The details of my red hat accessories.. really love it 



The details of my flower choker neckless I love it so much it's cute and pretty 



My favourite shoes <3


thank you for reading hope you like it and don't forget to keep in touch with me on social media.. 
hope you guys have a nice day 

Twitter : mella_april
Instagram : mellaprili

love,
Mellaprilli

You Might Also Like

0 komentar

About Me

YOUTUBE

Popular Posts