Fashion : Summer outfit (Off Shoulder and Overall Denim)

Juli 31, 2016



Hello everyone..


it's summer time...
what are you guys doing in summer? I think go to beach is one of my favourite but today I'm not talking about beach I want talk about my favourite outfit for summer.

my favourite fashion item in summer is off shoulder and I like wearing overall denim these days so I decided to wear two that item in the same time and I love this look because it's look so cute. so let's check out my outfit..




Red off shoulder is look so nice in summer


holding flower because I love flower 

feeling like I waiting for someone :)




because I wear off shoulder so I think that I need to put on some accessories on my neck and I wear a cute white choker necklace


I love this outfit


white choker necklace










hello :)





I think mix and match off shoulder and overall denim is good for me I really love this look. Don't forget to keep in touch with me on social media, we can talk on social media.

my twitter : mella_april 
my  instagram : mellaprili

Thank You for reading hope you like it..
see you again..

Love, 
Mellaprilli


You Might Also Like

0 komentar

About Me

YOUTUBE

Popular Posts