One Fine Day - Koveejaya (Korea VR Entertainment & Ed-tech)

Januari 29, 2019



Hello everyone 
how are you?

today's post I'm going to one of nice place to hang out in Jakarta
that is Koveejaya!!

what is Koveejaya? it is a VR game place which really interesting to play with you friends, boyfriend/girlfriend and family.
on this post I'm going to tell you 3 games which I love the most on that place

let's take a look  ~~
.
.
.


the first game that I play is Beat Saber
it's really famous game  these days right?
and it available in Jakarta at Koveejaya 



before plays the game we have to put a kind of mask and after that we have to put the VR glasses
the staffs is really helping me to put in or put out that things and give the direction how to play this game




The game just begun!!





another games that I play is my favourite games  
this games is farm game which I have to protect my farm from the animal who want to steal my fruits
and its so fun and I won! haha






another game that I played is karaoke 
and this games is that you not just karaoke because a handsome oppa accompany you while you were sing hahaha 
if you like oppa you will be enjoying this game HAHAHA





there are still have more games available and interesting to play
let's take a look on the inside~~





so Koveejaya is VR game at NEO SOHO Mall, West Jakarta 
if you guys want to know how to feel  play the game and you are in part of the game which really interesting you could visit Koveejaya 
.
.
.
Thank you for stopping by and see you on next post
and don't forget to say hi to me on my social media ^^
with love, prilli 


You Might Also Like

0 komentar

About Me

YOUTUBE

Popular Posts