One Fine Day - Barbie House at Jakarta

Juni 21, 2018


Barbie House in the town!!!
a day I found advertising on social media about one of mall in my town going to held Barbie house and I'm so excited to attend but first make sure adults are allowed to visit and I'm so excited to know everyone could visit this super cute place in town 

For your information, I'm the biggest fans of Barbie since I was 5 years old and still counting because they are so beautiful and Barbie's stuff are pink (most of them) and as you guys know I LOVE PINK

Okay without further ado
let's go
-------------------------------------------


let's visit Barbie's living room
this pink chair caught out my eyes!!!
it's pink!
super cute




and another corner of living room they had a glass cabinet and some of barbie was put on it and you can see every barbie with their own fashion style, so stylish


we moved to barbie's closet 
they providing many kinds of clothes which do you want to be such as a clothes of chef, doctor, dancers  and may more, you can be anything like slogan shout out

BUT

the size only for child 
I just tried the hat one 


smile full of happiness

Moved to another spot we went to kitchen (I wish I'd have this kind a of kitchen)
how cute this pink oven  ^^










another spot about science things
decoration like lab science in my school 



and I moved to playing room which they were a lot of barbie and you could play with them 
you could change the clothes and the accessories
so much fun playing around here ^^









that is my adventure at Barbie House so fun and happy because  anything looks so pink 
sadly this House only temporary place 
I wish they held again frequently

---------------------

Thank you so much for stopping by
see you on next post

don't forget to follow me on my social media
with love, Mellaprilli 








You Might Also Like

0 komentar

About Me

YOUTUBE

Popular Posts