Once a Upon a Petals

Mei 27, 2018



Hello everyone!!! how are you?
a few days ago I got a hand bouquet from The Flower Formulas which make me so happy because they were so pretty (every girls loves flower, so do I)  for everyone who live in Jakarta and need a present to given for your love one, flowers from The Flower Formulas so recommended because their arrange those flower beautifully 
I was carry out all day long and I asked my friends to took a picture for me. She loves photography and her snap really good especially the flat lay one go check her instagram to more picture that she snaps
and thank you so much Mrs Jana who took picture of me with this beautiful flowers

--------------------------------------

I went to Lewis and Carroll at senayan city to have dinner and the place so clear and calm and the services really good and the food so yummy also (I have to come back again to try another dishes) 
their signature drinks are tea and they have a lot of kind of tea from fruits and flowers and I tried the fruits one which really good but sadly I'm not took a picture the food (if I visit again I will snaps the food and show you guys how pretty and yummy the food so don't forget to follow me on my social media ^^) 
-------------------------------------------

let's take a look my friend's snaps on me ^^






The flat lay so pretty, right?!


the dessert so pretty I love it 








I love holding this beautiful flowers,
do you guys know that it makes ambience around me feel so romantic magically 



my outfit on that days was white shirts with black cute bow and wearing short denim skirt and white shoes, so simple but cute, right?! 







After had dinner we moved to another place to get coffee and the flowers stay pretty and fresh


another beautiful flat lay




Thank You for stopping by
hope you like it
and don't forget to follow me on my social media


see you on next post,
with love, Mellaprilli 






You Might Also Like

0 komentar

About Me

YOUTUBE

Popular Posts