KPOP ACADEMY 2019 JAKARTA

Oktober 16, 2019




hello guys!!
 I wanna share about my new experience!!
on august I was a trainee of Kpop Academy 2019 Jakarta 
YEAAAYY

so happy to passed the audition and learn kpop dance with amazing coach!
oke let's start the journey!
.
one day I saw an announcement from KCC Indonesia Instagram account that they open audition for KPOP Academy 2019
and after that I join the audition and I passed for another video audition AND FINALLY I PASSED AND BEING TRAINEE AT KPOP ACADEMY 2019 wow so happy!!
.


The day of training days started! and i know that my coach is an choreographer who made SNSD - Gee dance which the song that introduce me to kpop world and I'm a fans of SNSD
wow do you know how happy am I?? 
SOOOOO MUUUCCHHH HAPPY!!
.



our couch is an amazing dancer who made SNSD - Gee choreogrphy
you guys know that I really love SNSD and first song that made me become kpopers is Gee
 blessed me



during the academy every saturday we learned much more abour Korea culture such as K-beauty, K-drama and mant more and we had a dance battle with others participant
so fun!




and after almost a month learned in kpop academy we performed at the public 
it was so fun and my friends surprised me cause they came and support me (yelling my name loudly)
love you guys!






and in that event my favourite singer also had a stage, after performed I took a first seat so I could watch him  clearly



this experience was very beautiful and meaningful for me
the best moment at 2019 ever
.
.
 thank you for stopping by
.
love, Prilli



You Might Also Like

0 komentar

About Me

YOUTUBE

Popular Posts