Fashion - Live Your Dreams

April 09, 2018


" Do you have a dreams? "



Let me tell you story, I'm the one who loves read and watch fairytale story and they were teach me about dreams, love and kindness.
the most things that I always remember is dreams!
I must have a dreams and those dreams makes my life more excited and yeah I have a dreams and the problems is, can I live my dreams ??
what about you?
what is your dreams ? and did you live your dreams?
it's command question in my age era which means most of my friends not live their dreams because of a ton of reasons.


one day I went to this place, it's a tourist attraction are shaped like a palace near my house and when  I saw this kingdom I thought what is my purpose of life? I need to do something to make my life more excited and wait how about my dreams? should I live my dreams?

Definitely YES

but

 how to start?


    1. Dealing with yourself

        This one is a hardest things I ever have, even until now I still struggling with myself. 
I'll try something to dealing with myself such as take a break because you need time to thinking  and introspection and tell yourself every day is a new day and you are ready to shine in every single new days even though yesterday is not yours but you will do more best with all strength that I have and something excited and happiness things would come to your life because every single step that you make even the little one it would be help you to achieve your successful 



  2. Find Your Passion

     For me the simple things to know my passion is when I do the things and I don not feel bored even though I spent a lot of  my time on it. for me do fashion design, business, learning Korean language and  blogging  is my passion because I never get boring when I do that activity. Passion is more important things because it makes your life more amazing, could you imaging you are doing your favourite thing the whole of your life, it's so amazing.

   
    3. Learning

    After you find your passion next step you have to learn more about it. I love fashion and learn about fashion,  I'm not go to fashion school or short course I just learn from books and research more on internet. For now days is easy to get information and learn something right?!


   4. Believe in yourself

     YOU CAN DO IT!!! keep telling yourself you can do it believe it or not the power of words is real. When you receive positive words often positive energy would come to you more and more, when I lack of confidante my friends told me that "I believe you can do it, why you not believe on yourself" and it was made my day. thanks my friends!!

   
   5. Take an action

     make it happen with take an action to reach your goal, go with a simple things first !! all things that you learning about then now do it.


all things above that I do to live my dreams and I wish I could give you some an inspiration to live your dreams too
.
.
 by the way I want to share my outfit which I wear on this blog
so I wear yellow T-shirt with blue denim and of course  my boots and my red baret also 
.
.


 









Thank you for stopping by 

hope you like it 

don't forget to follow my social media to keep in touch with me

see you on next post

with love, Mellaprilli 

You Might Also Like

0 komentar

About Me

YOUTUBE

Popular Posts