One Fine Day - Jakarta Aquarium

April 15, 2018


Finally I went to Jakarta aquarium
I love to enjoy my free time to see the fishes swimming and this place a aquarium in the mall so interesting!!

so my one fine day this episode went to Jakarta aquarium to relieve my stress 
you know being last year student give me a ton of stress and visit and sea a big aquarium with many fishes swimming on it makes me happy

okay let's take a look wha's in the Jakarta aquarium (fish of course) LOL 
but their have a amazing ambience



This is the entrance 


 oh, look above  the interior really good
the fishes welcoming us and spotted the turtles one
super nice 




this is the such an information tools about Indonesian culture especially about their ocean and the fishes in the Indonesia's sea 


 so beautiful colour for this grouper


I love this little stingray fish because when I come to the aquarium they were come to me such a welcoming me very nice so happy to saw it


healing time!!! stress relieve ~~


Hiii DORI!!!!
you have a beautiful colour














They have a show about mermaid
the show really good
I was enjoyed the show so much 



LOOK!!!
the mermaid !!
they were acting to singing, in the air!! so AMAZING


Because I am admire about fashion so I want to share my outfit during playing around aquarium Jakarta

let's take a look :



I was wear red beret hat (my favourite all the time), oversize shirt and styling like that because I saw some of K-pop Idol style theirs like that so I want to try and so happy it suit on me  ^^
and of course black boots!! I'm so deeply in love with boots 



Fun Fact about me :

"I always happy and enjoying this kind of place because it's make me calm down and stress relieve, just looking those fishes swimming in the aquarium and the ambience so quit and I feel better, I can just breathe from everything that I have to face  and pressed sure that I got"

so where is your favourite place to enjoy a moment of hectic days on life? or what is your favourite things to spend your healing time to enjoy a little piece time of yours?


Thank you for stopping by
hope you like it
see you on next post 



with love, Mellaprilli 

You Might Also Like

0 komentar

About Me

YOUTUBE

Popular Posts