Fashion - Simple Outfit on Weekend

Desember 02, 2017

everyone has their own path
do the best and make your own full of happiness 

----------------------------------------------

it's been a while not post on my lovely blog because of school stuff (again) LOL

how's your days people??

I wish everyone has a wonderful life

so on this post I do not talk that much because I have no exciting experience these days 

my life so stuck in front of my laptop doing report, assignment, thesis and many more even I skipped 

some of my favourite dramas episode... T.T

I have tight schedule until last december I guess

---------------------------------

okay let's talk about fashion which I love the most!!!

on this post I have no theme at all 

just some outfit who I took randomly from my closet and went to bookstore (yeah I'm hangout at bookstore lately!! every weekend) SO GREAT!! HAHAHA




I wear my favourite winter stuff, it is beret hat!! 

finally I bought the new one on red!!! LOVE IT
I have 2 left more and I still think that I need another one
in pink maybe. LOL

OMG I have to tell you that I love this blazer 

this kind a pattern seems hot lately because I saw some famous people wear this kind a pattern!!

and when Jessica Jung (my role model, love her so much)  wear this and I said "I need to buy those 

kind of pattern blazer and I found it from Berskha so I bought it!!

is it nice on me???

.
.
.
.

okay let's check out more my outfit 








So do you guys like this outfit???

and tell me what is your favourite item in winter season ??
leave it on the comment section below 


okay Thank you for stoping by 
I hope you like it

don't forget to keep in touch with me on my social media

TWITTER : mella_april

INSTAGRAM : mellaprili


see you on next post, 

with love, mellaprilli 


You Might Also Like

0 komentar

About Me

YOUTUBE

Popular Posts