December to Remember

Desember 21, 2017

hello 
how are you?
it's december already
are you guys ready to meet 2018
before I told about resolution in 2018 I will tell you what kind of things I have done in december before getting ready to meet 2018
let's get started
-----------------------------------------

- Party with my another family-

who's doesn't like party??
none, I think LOL
I love to do party with them because it's nice to playing around and talking about everything together 




we did swap gift to each others

everyone brought their gift and after dinner we did swap gift and it's really fun
the most exciting time is taking picture together 
yeaaay I love it!!

let's check out our picture during event



somebody took picture of us while we see a picture on camera 
it's nice candid picture 






I got a present from him
I wish it was a concert ticket but sadly not 
LOL

Gave a present for her
I think my gift was suitable with her 
yeaaay!!



she is my K-POP fangirl mate at class
we love Kpop and K-drama a lot 
so blessed to met fangirls at class 
LOL




took picture in every situation 
yaaassss!!!


dinner and swap gift party were awesome 
making beautiful memories with the in december 
made beautiful memories with them
-----------------------------------------------------
after dinner and swap gift party some girls decided to sleep over 
yeah it's girls day out
party again with the girls
we talked a lot and took picture 
enjoyed the moment 







before slept wear a mask is a must to do list while sleep over 
LOL



before check out we took a picture
again, again and again ^^

-------------------------------

Another day with another family
we did swap gift too
they are my blogger friends and the one of us is famous beauty blogger in Indonesia
we really enjoyed the moment until I forgot to took a pict during swap gift party but if you following me on instagram I uploaded on instastory 
so don't forget to follow me on instagram to find out my life update 
LOL






so that's it my beautiful memories in december 
I'm so blessed to met them in my life
I wish we could make beautiful memories again and have a great year in 2018 
--------------------------------

what about you guys?
do you guys have any beautiful memories in december?
tell me on comment down below
so to all my readers I want to say 
"Happy Holiday"

and don't forget to say "hi" to me on my social media

Instagram : Mellaprili
Twiter : Mella_april

see you on next post
with love, mellaprilli 


You Might Also Like

0 komentar

About Me

YOUTUBE

Popular Posts