Fashion - Rainy Days

Oktober 26, 2017


"every drop of rain is longing for you in rainy days"


--------------------------------------

Hello 

how are you?
hope you guys have amazing days

I was little bit busy about my school life
everyday I had a project 
and mid exam come out 
but now it's done already

SO HAPPY!!

---------------------------------------------------------
Today's Fall season already!!

but 

I live at tropical country who has only two season 
it's summer and rainy days

but

I'm so excited for fall outfit
I Love wear fall outfit because it's warming me so well

so I want to show you my first outfit for fall season but it's wearable for rainy season too
so you can check out my outfit

------------------------

actually I want to make a lookbook post or video 

but I don't have someone to helping me for recording
 so sad 

so

I decided to make a lookbook post on my blog

I hope you like it
and looking forward for it 

*love* 


I wore white sweater that not too thick but still warm and also stylish 

















let see the details of sweater is



see how I wore this sweater with denim mini skirt 

it looks cute together 




in rainy days I always wore boots

it's protect my foot from  puddle 

and black color is the best one 


Details of outfit

White sweater from Colorbox

Denim mini skirt from New Look

Black Boots  from  H&M

Glasses from Colorbox




 Thank you for stopping by

and don't forget to find me on social media

Instagram : Mellaprilli

Twitter : mella_april

see you on next post,



with love, Mellaprilli 


You Might Also Like

0 komentar

About Me

YOUTUBE

Popular Posts