Thank You 2017

Desember 26, 2017



Hello everyone
it's counting days for 2018
time flies so fast
so on this post I'm going to tell you guys what I got in 2017 which I really thankful for
let's check it out!!!

1. Met nice people

in 2017 I met many nice people and getting closer with them and they gave me a a lot of positive vibes so I always excited to start the day and do activity with them. hmm actually I'm not always met nice people, sometimes I found fake friend and even my old friend become stranger because of they only take advantage from me like 'huh?' and I found someone who hate with no reason but my others friends thought she was jealous with what I've done, it's so funny my life isn't perfect as their thought I felt up and down like ridding roller coster but I'm not show it often because I think the sadness just keep it for myself. 


And all of that things happened makes me think that not all people stay with me along  my journey they can comes and go but believe that God give me the right people who would stay with me to fulfil my journey with beautiful things their brings to my life.


2. Put passion in every activity

I learning a lot of things such as business, Korean Language, cooking, designing, editing, and many more and I love all things that I did. Actually for business I'm not sure it's the right major which I took for school and I feel so exhausting and thought that this is not my world but after long time I learned it I'm deal with it ^^
after met very nice lecturer and their teaching me very well and nice I'm ok with it and yeah I'm last year student and can't wait to graduate and do business.


3. You're good 

I learned to appreciate what people have done in their job or for me every single things  because I believe people do with a lot of efforts and heart and why not we appreciate them with said "thank you for your helped" or "you did well", I think those words would make them happy. 


I believe the power of words it's would be influence people mood, feeling, and even though decision and thinking especially about them that's why we should watch our words before talking. Respect each others is beautiful things in life, right?!

4. Thank God

All things that happened to me is blessing and make my journey more colourful and can't wait for more blessing come to me in next years ^^



so how about your 2017 journey
it's interesting?? I think yes ^^
what's your memorable things happened in 2017
tell me in comment section below

Hope our beautiful journey come along with us in next years
Thank You for always with me and read my 2017 post blog
I wish I could give you more interesting content 


and that's for today's post
I hope you like it 
and don't forget to say "Hi" to me on my social media



.
.
.
.

Thank you for stopping by
see you on next post



with love, mellaprilli 

You Might Also Like

0 komentar

About Me

YOUTUBE

Popular Posts