Mellaprilli's June Favourite (Korean MakeUp and Fashion Items)

Juni 27, 2017


 Hello my lovely readers
Thank you for stopping by my blog
so today I'm going to talk about my June's favourite
all product that I really love during this june
let's check it out ^^



1. Innisfree - Green Tea Mineral Mist

this mist really helping me while the weather so hot and make my skin not good, feeling dry and sometimes really oily. all this that happen on my skin make me feel not in the mood so I spry this mist on my face and make my skin so smooth and fresh. and my mood getting better  so that's why this mist always with me and be my june's  favourite





2. L'oreal Extraordinary oil

I really like styling my hair everyday. using straight iron or curly iron and tie up my hair braid my hair and colouring my hair also. my styling activity make my hair dry especially the ironing one so I need extra take care for my hair and I found this oil and it's make my hair soft.

I use this oil after washing my hair and before styling to make my hair smooth and easy to style so I decided this product is my favourite product. do you guys like this product too?



3. Pink Cap

every noon the sun shines very bright so this cap always company me in my activity. I'm too lazy to bring umbrella or using sunglasses so wearing this cap is a good option and it's PINK ^^



4. The Saem - Saemmul (PINK)

as you know I'm biggest fans of pink color so eyeshadow that I must have is Pink color HAHAHA
This color is wearable in daily. I use this an d giving a pink and cute look.  




pink lovely color
So pretty 

5. The Saem - Saemul Under Eye Maker
I always applied korean makeup look on daily because you know korean is natural and showing a cute effect. and in the Korean makeup look they are always show glitter shining under eye it's called "aegyeo sal" it's make me cute

for making those "aegyeo sal" I using this product from the same. This product come out with two type color. the one is brown to makes line for aegyeo sal and the other one is gold glitter to make my aegyeo pop up.
you can see on my makeup tutorial on my channel how to make my aegyeo sal ^^





 6. My Books Favourite on June

I'm making promise to myself to start reading again and here we go my books that I read during june


actually I'm not done yet read this one but I know this book has a sweet story. as sweet as you eat cotton candy ^^ if you like a sweet story like me you should check out this one



and this one my favourite one. I read this 5 or 10 times maybe HAHAH this book telling a lot of motivate and give me a strength to face my life. you should check out this one I really recommended this book.  #88 Love life, I heart You  ^^



and this one written by my favourite blogger "benakribo". This book telling about his live story so interesting and the most that I love is I got his autograph!!! so happy ^^


kak bena's autograph for me. yeaay 


7. Etude House - Dear Darling Tint

I Love this tint so much because it isn't make my lips dry and the color so pretty. I use this for daily makeup. and I think I should try another color for this type tint




8. Pink Love Choker

this one really cute choker that I have. the color is soft pink and love shape make this one more cute than other hahah 
I wish I could find this one again and I would buy one more again ^^



that's my June favourite
are you guys has the same favourite product with me?

--------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for stopping by
hope you like it and don't forget to follow me on social media to keep in touch with me and be friends

Instagram : Mellaprili

Twitter : Mella_april

see you on next post ^^

love, Mellaprilli



You Might Also Like

0 komentar

About Me

YOUTUBE

Popular Posts