One Fine Day - Tea Time at LA MAISON

Juli 01, 2017


Hello everyone
How are you? 

----------------------------------

so happy for long holidays and no traffic days in Jakarta HAHAHA 
on this holiday I'm not going anywhere just staying in my favourite city so I decided to visit cute place in my city it's called La Maison

the place at the centre of Jakarta 
at Grand Indonesia Mall 




before take a look the caffe I want to tell you my outfit that day
I'm wearing white T-shirt
purple mini skrirt
white shocks and shoes
and flower pastel scarf that makes me cute HAHAH



they are selling an macaroons, cupcakes, and many more sweet cakes and of course coffee and tea
the macaroons are catch my eyes because they has a lot of variant and the most unique variant is 
"nasi uduk" flavour 
I don't know how it taste is and I don't want to try hahaha
I think it's not match with my taste 
but If you like nasi uduk you should try it ^^

---------------------------------------------------

the decoration is so cute and girly vibes
this place is the right place for chill and enjoy your time with your friends while eating a sweet cakes 
their service really good, all the people who works on there very polite and nice and always smiling also, this one is point plus!!!

I really recommended this place if you visit Jakarta ^^

now let's take a look my pict when I was there 





















Thank You for stopping by 
I hope you like it  and don't forget to  follow my social media 

Instagram : Mellaprili

Twitter : Mella_april

see you on next post
love, Mellaprilli


Located :
La Maison Grand Indonesia
Grand Indonesia Shopping Town East  Mall
Lt. UG
Central Jakarta, Indonesia





You Might Also Like

0 komentar

About Me

YOUTUBE

Popular Posts