Fashion - Hari Raya Outfit from JENAHARA

Juni 25, 2017



Hello everyone!!
how's your days??
I hope everything going great for you guys ^^
.......................................................

Today I'm going to post about my outfit in Hari Raya days
but first let me to say Selamat Hari Raya for those celebrate like me and Happy Holiday for everyone 

-----------------------------

okay let's take a look for the outfit
this year I wear outfit from JENAHARA
that's brand is one of famous Muslim brand in Indonesia
I'm so happy to wear they outfit during Hari Raya this year

as you can see they outfit are fit not only for Hari Raya event but you could wear they outfit in daily life 
I could styling their shirt with skirt or denim for daily 
hmmm... I think I'm going to make fashion post to styling this outfit for daily
wait for it, ok ^^

-------------------------------------
Now, let's take a look my outfit,



the details of pants and shirt are cute










this outfit really match with me and the most I love is I look taller with their flare pants and the most important is..... IT'S PINK
HAHAH 

I love it

----------------------------------------------------

Outfit Details

All fashion item that I wear is from JENAHARA

------------------------------------------------------

Thank You for stopping by 

don't forget to follow my social media

Instagram : mellaprili

Twitter : Mella_april

see you on next post,

love, Mellaprilli





You Might Also Like

0 komentar

About Me

YOUTUBE

Popular Posts