Fashion - Bright Colour For Summer

Juni 12, 2017



Hello everyone..
it's summer already
what are you guys do during this summer??

.............................

today's post I'm going to talk about fashion and because it's summer time so I choose something cheer up mood and bright colour 
in this post I wear a pink crop top T-shirt with bright blue denim and pink cap, and white shoes.

you can wear this outfit for hangout with your friends
it looks so cheer up and simple but keep stylish right?!

Okay let's check out my outfit ^^


















details outfit

pink crop top t-shirt from H&M
blue denim from Mango
white shoes from Keds
pink cap from Bershka

...................................................................

Thank you for reading 
hope you enjoy it

don't forget to follow my social media to keep in touch with me

Instagram : Mellaprili
Twitter : mella_april

See you on next post 
love, mellaprilli

You Might Also Like

0 komentar

About Me

YOUTUBE

Popular Posts