Good Food, Good Day

Mei 25, 2017


Hello everyone......
it's been a while not posting here because of some school stuff who makes me busy.

okay today I'm going talk about  korean restaurant in jakarta who I really love to come to. I think that why I visit this restaurant often is near with my home and the food really good. this place call Yoogane.

let's check out some picture I took :)

this ice tea and lemon tea were awesome.. so good :)





I ordered this chicken bulgogi. the taste a little bit sweet and of course delicious 
so if you can't eat a spicy food you could order this menu





and next the famous menu is this chicken with cheese but I forget what the name is.. LOL
there are chicken (of course) and vegetable with a little spicy flavor but it's ok because you can eat with cheese together so the spicy not too strong. both of them really good combination.

chicken and cheese = perfect


the most famous menu on restaurant

look the cheese 

and after had lunch, I walked around mall and I found an event in the main lobby it's call  I Seoul You.. so interesting

there are a lot of picture about South Korea 
when I saw it i feel like want to fly to Seoul, South Korea... the view is so pretty

on the event there is a one spot which we can live streaming with Korean citizen. this one really interesting because we can communicate with them at the moment
so happy to say "hello" with Korean citizen
I wish this event could held again with live streaming of course.. so interesting 

and this is me and my outfit 
there is simply outfit 
I wearing white T-shirt with denim dress and have choker (as always choker is my favourite) and for the shoes I wear white shoes from Keds ( I love Keds)







thank you for stopping by
I hope you like it
and don't forget to follow my social media 

Instagram : Mellaprili
Twitter : mella_april

so we can keep in touch and talk together

see you in the next post
love, Mellaprilli 

You Might Also Like

0 komentar

About Me

YOUTUBE

Popular Posts