Fashion - Maroon Hat

Oktober 17, 2016



HELLO EVERYONE!!!!
how are you? 
a few time ago I had bad time because of my study, I got a lot assignment and  Mid-term test at the same week, you can feel it, how stressful I am. Okay as usual I want to talk about fashion, you know it's october and that's mean fall season and of course let's play with fall outfit items.
for me fall outfit always related about warm colour such as maroon, burgundy, mustard, and light brown they are so pretty and overtime I visit fashion store I can't control myself to stop shopping HAHAHA
let's check my outfit,
on this outfit my hat is on point, always love kind of hat like this. maroon hat is match in any outfit I think, and I wear white fit T-shirt with super cute details, for skirt I wear my favourite denim skirt, and wear black boots with yellow socks


My style from head to toes








I really love the T-shirt because it fits on me and no too tight and have good material















outfit :
maroon hat from stradivarius
white T-shirt from H&M
denim skirt from New look
black boots from forever21

Thank you for reading I hope you like it and don't forget follow me on my social media to keep in touch with me and be friend, I so happy to meet a new friends :)

twitter : mella_april
Instagram : mellaprili

see you on next post,
love, Mellaprilli 

You Might Also Like

0 komentar

About Me

YOUTUBE

Popular Posts