How I learn Korean language

Oktober 09, 2016

HELLO EVERYONE!!!
how are you?
I want to share about my experience learned Korea language, as you know that I really love k-pop, k-drama, k-food, k-fashion and k-beauty that makes me want to know more about Korea and one of my achievement is speak korean, so happy that I can speak Korean, even though my Korean language not as good as others people who learned too but at least I understand when people speak Korean language and I think I still need more practice to makes perfect.  first time I learned is from internet, I was looking for how to read hangeul but its still hard for me to learned alone by myself so I decided to take lesson but I still don't where should I go and one day I found a  username on twitter who can teaching korean language and I decided to took the lesson on it, its haebaragi tutoring and its private class and my Korean language is more improve than before, so happy HAHAHA
one day I found that Korean Cultural Centre open Korean class and I decided to join on class and its so amazing class, the teacher who teaching is korean people so I can practice how to speak and the teacher really kind so happy to took class on Korean Cultural Centre besides learn from book I learn from k-pop and watching korean drama to improve my Korean language and you know I listen k-pop like everyday HAHA :)
I always happy when I learning Korean language 





this books I use for learning korean language 


































the details of my dress, so pretty 




안녕하세요
저는 멜라이에요
저는 한국어를  공부하는 것을 좋아해요
만나서 반가워요 

those is the sentence that I made, I'm sorry if still have a mistake because I still learning :)
on this post I wearing black dress with detail flower on it, a maroon hat (I love those kind of hat even I have two hat and have a plan to buy it more in deferent colour, HAHAH), accessories choker on neck, white socks, black and white shoes (my favourite shoes). 

Outfit :
hat from Stradivarius
choker neckless from Forever21
black dress from Forver21
socks from New Look
shoes from Stradivarius

Thank You for reading, I hope you like it and don't forget to follow me on social media to keep in touch with me and be friends, 

Twitter : mella_april
Instagram : mellaprili

see you on next post,
love, Mellaprilli 






You Might Also Like

0 komentar

About Me

YOUTUBE

Popular Posts