Fashion - Hello October, Hello Yellow Sweater

Oktober 01, 2016


HELLO EVERYONE !!!
how are you? 
 today I'm going to share about my outfit as usual and I wear a yellow sweater and a black skirt, and an accessories on my neck and for shoes I wear my favourite a black boots. I love the colour on my sweater it's feeling like fall season HAHAHA 
even though in my country there's no fall season but I love fall season outfit because it makes me warm, and let's check my outfit out..







your voice is my favourite music and I want to hear it everyday :)




































sweater from H&M
boots from Forever21
black choker neckless from Barlie picks 
hat from Colorbox 
Skirt not brand

Thank you for reading and I hope you love it, don't forget to follow my social media to keep in touch with me and be friend

Twitter : mella_april
Instagram : mellaprili

see you on next post,
love, Mellaprilli :)

You Might Also Like

0 komentar

About Me

YOUTUBE

Popular Posts