Fashion : Hello 2017

Januari 22, 2017



Hello everyone !!!! 
it's been a while since my last post because I little bit busy about school and now I post something new here and always related about fashion of course (because I love fashion so much). it's 2017 already so how your time in 2017 so far? I wish everything going to be right and your plan for 2017 going to on track haha yeah everyone has they plan for their life to be better person and usually on   process to take your goals there are a lot of obstacle which make you tired or sad or feel like want to give up but listen to me don't give up on your dreams!! don't give up and work hard on it until you reach your goals!! you worth to be success. remember that, okay :)

in early 2017 I change my hair colour to be more light and I love my hair so much HAHA  what do you guys do in early 2017? are you guys change something on your appearance?  



on this post I wearing dress from THIS IS APRIL. these dress so cute and I love the colour and you can wear this in casual event like just go to the mall with you friends and I wearing a white shoes with a little bit of sparkling on it from Keds  with white sock they are match each other <3

let's check it out my outfit post :)

















































Thank you for reading 
hope you like it and don't forget to follow my social media so we can talk and keep on contact on it :

Twitter : mella_april
Instagram : mellaprili

see you later!!

love, mellaprilli <3


You Might Also Like

0 komentar

About Me

YOUTUBE

Popular Posts