Fashion - Play with My Hair NOT My Feeling

September 17, 2016


HELLO EVERYONE....
how are you? I hope everything goes well, today I'm going to share my fashion style, I found a cute T-shirt, it is so nice and cute and I love the words on T-shirt, it is "Play with my hair not my feeling" HAHAHAHAH the words so awesome, yes I agree about don't playing with someone feeling or heart  because it's so hurt.......
the words really on point :)

I wear the cute white T-shirt with black mini skirt with black boots and white socks. I always wear socks and people around me always asked, why ? I just answer that it makes me warm. actually it's not only make me warm but it's look cute, right? HAHAHA
and I also wear a cute glasses, am I looks smart with this glasses ? HAHAHAHA
ok let's check out my outfit :)





























That is my outfit style I hope you like it, and don't forget to follow my social media  to keep in touch with me,

Twitter : mella_april
Instagram : mellaprili

and remember "don't play with someone feeling or heart"
HAHAHA
see you on next post,

Love, Mellaprilli







You Might Also Like

0 komentar

About Me

YOUTUBE

Popular Posts