One Fine Day : Met my college friends

Juli 29, 2016

Hello everyone......


Today I'm gonna share about my day with my friends. I met my college friends at mall in west Jakarta, Central Park. I miss them so much because my college life is spent with them.. everyday I took class always with them even though I had class without them we always take a break together, eat some good food after class or doing our assignment together and many more. After graduate, we are busy in our way and after long time almost one year we met again... yeah so happy..

we decided to eat some sushi because we love sushi.. 



hot green tea is the best!! I love green tea 



our  sushi... I forgot what name is it but it's really delicious 


This one is the best sushi set ever!! all of them really delicious..






and yeah they are my friends!! so happy to met them... look this photos make me miss them again (I think we should meet again) 


people these days!! always busy with their phone... HAHAHAHA


Thank Your for reading...
see you again..

love, Mellaprilli 





You Might Also Like

0 komentar

About Me

YOUTUBE

Popular Posts