Fashion : Blue outfit

Juli 26, 2016

Hello everyone…

How are you? I hope everything goes well and fine, today I’m going to  share about my outfit. I love wearing denim mini skirt and the accessories  that I love wearing blue scarf (I think it’s called scarf)  these days.
 I wear that scarf on my hand, on my head, around my neck and on my hand. so let's see my outfit.







wearing a scarf on my head as a accessories. it is cute ? hahahah



wearing the scarf around my neck





I just realised that I wear a lot of blue colour on my outfit.. hahhah 


I love this photo but it's blur but that's ok I will post it because I love it.

Thank You for reading and don't forget to check out my social media on twitter : mella_april and on instagram : mellaprili,  see you :)













You Might Also Like

0 komentar

About Me

YOUTUBE

Popular Posts