One Fine Day - Lunch at Pink Cafe, Ottoman's Jakarta

November 05, 2018

one very quick day in weekdays!!
because I'm going to met my lecturer for thesis consultation but it was cancelled so I decided to visit one of cutest pink cafe in Jakarta 
the cafe near my uni so let's go to check out more picture!!

...............................

The cafe at Mega Kuningan area the name of cafe is ottoman's cafe
there's not only pink cafe but they have another area with another color but I love pink so I decided to stayed at pink area.





I took a few picture around the pink area which really pretty.
so comfort to hang out with your friends or just sit and read your books









we ordered some food and pretty and yummy drinks
one things that I love is they served pink latte but it isn't caffein on it
(I'm not coffee person)








the food so yummy and the staffs so kind and humble and take a picture very well
they knows how to take a pretty pictures




you can see the picture of me and my friends so nice, right?
thanks for staff 
you really did great job!!





it's me!!
take a my daily outfit during weekdays
not to much special and just simple outfit













Thank You for stopping by
.
.
.
.
 with love, Prilli

You Might Also Like

0 komentar

About Me

YOUTUBE

Popular Posts