Fashion - My Summer Story

September 13, 2018

Hello Everyone

it's september already
wah.... time flies so fast
to ended the summer season I would show you my favourite outfit during summer seasons
let's start!!


I love wearing bright colour especially in summer season 
I feel like happy while wear it
the bright color can make your mood going up and your day long going to brighter than yesterday
it give me cheer up vibes

  
I love this kinda pattern which makes me look more younger and feel like so summer LOL
so what are you guys up to during summer?
where did you go on summer vacation?
for me, I just stayed in my city because we haven't summer vacation but this year during summer Jakarta held Asian Games and there were festival that people would go and enjoy the moment of Jakarta which I never felt before, I have wrote about Asian Games festival here, in case you haven't read it yet.


and because of Asian Games, there were one event that I visit like almost everyday 
it was Team Korea House 
they held in Jakarta during Asian Games 2018
they show us about Korea culture such as hanbok experience, Korean food (snacks), watch Korea Movie, Watch matches Korea team in Asian Games, cheerleaders and bboy performing which I really love HAHAH you guys know I love dance, right?! even they provided VR experience.
I'm so happy and enjoy the event and I met new friends at the event they were the staff.
The staff so nice and polite and nice so that's way I enjoy the event so much and visit Team Korea House almost everyday,
Thank You Korea House to fulfil my summer with beautiful memories and make my summer awesome. I Love Korea
if you guys want to know the atmosphere of Korea House you can visit my instagram because I uploaded on it.


on this summer I found an awesome music because some of group held their comeback during summer.
I love KARD  and their song for summer comeback (ride on the wind) so awesome as always and the concept of music is so chill and relax so summer vibes even the choreography not that hard like usual.
another song is Black Pink - dududu very strong music I ever heard in summer and it's so hype and everyone know it and make a video dance cover for that song so do I.
Good Job Black Pink.


  
I made an amazing and beautiful memories during this summer and let's see for the next seasons
I hope you guys have amazing days in summer

and I took some picture about my favourite outfit in summer days I hope you like it














Thank you for stopping by 
see you on next post 
don't forget to follow me on social media


with love, Prilli



You Might Also Like

0 komentar

About Me

YOUTUBE

Popular Posts