Fashion - Valentine's day 2018

Februari 15, 2018


"love is something beautiful that you could share"

---------------------------
Hello!! how are you ?
today's post I will show you my valentine's day outfit and some decoration on my valentine's dinner table that full with the flowers and candle, so romantic!! definitely fall in love with table decor that night!!
.
.
so without further ado let's check out my picture ^^



Took picture while waiting my food is definitely good idea especially with this beautiful flowers and candle on the table!!


whoops!! the pink rose that I hold so match with my outfit!!
it's baby pink 
.
.
.
as you know that I really love pink color so I'm so excited to dressed up on valentine's dinner
because the dress code is pink and white!!
both of them is my favourite especially the pink one ^^


that day I wearing a little formal because before dinner I have a formal schedule 
outfit details :
- white shirt 
- pink blazer
- long pink culotte (it's so comfortable) 
- flower pastel scarf
and  actually I wear gold heels but I forget to take the picture (sorry)
next time I will show you guys ^^




Check out the table dinner that I really love
the table got arrangement by  "The Flower Formula by Kurnia Andaressa
if you guys stay in Jakarta and you need table decoration for you dinner with your boyfriend, your birthday lunch or dinner or bridal shower you can use their service because it's really good
*their use 90% real flowers*







so how's your valentine's day??
I hope it's beautiful as mine
so tell me how your spent your valentine's day ^^


that is for today's post
I hope you like it
don't forget to follow me on social media
.
.
.
 see you on next post 

with love, Mellaprilli 


You Might Also Like

0 komentar

About Me

YOUTUBE

Popular Posts