Bridal Shower Event

Oktober 06, 2017

hello everyone!!! 

how's your days?

I hope everything going well

so, 

Today I'm going to share about..... bridal shower event...



who is going to be bride??

me??
.
.
.
.
.

me? not yet... LOL

one of my friend going to marry soon so my friends and I arranged a bridal shower party to her and 

this kind of party were first time I made and attended 

this party aim to congratulated her for next stage of life and gave her a ton of beautiful wishes and 

happily ever after

let's take a look our party...

----------------------------------------------------------------
and this is the bride to be, Miss fitri

let the bride to be wear a special accessories that we prepared..

so pretty our bride to be!!


flower everywhere!!!

I love those pretty flowers as a decor in party

we did decorated because our lovely friends has amazing ideas and creativity to arranged this party 

and yes the party going to be awesome and pretty and had romantic sense

so love it 








let's arranged the flowers


and we also very thankful for the cafe who let us made this party at their place

the cafe has a good ambience and so aesthetic and the food really good

and for the staff so kind and helpful

Thank you Java Bean Coffee & Resto





and this is with beautiful flower crown made by Miss Kurnia

so pretty!!




here we are!!!

the girls with the beautiful bride to be








it's SELFIE TIME!!!





the party so much fun and pretty

and for the bride to be I wish you all the best and happiness and happily ever after

------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for stopping by

and don't forget to say 'Hi' to me on

Instagram : mellaprili

Twitter : mella_april

see you on the next post

with love, Mellaprilli

You Might Also Like

0 komentar

About Me

YOUTUBE

Popular Posts