One Fine Day - K-Content Expo Indonesia 2017

September 06, 2017


Hello everyone!! how are you ?
so, today I'm going to tell about my experience playing around in one of Korean festival that I love to attend
it is K-Content Expo Indonesia 2017 which held at JIExpo Hall, Jakarta 
there is a lot of booth such as K-pop, Korean drama, Korean beauty, Korean comics, Korean cartoon and many more
so let's check it out my picture during at event

------------------------------------
the first booth that I visited is the one of my favourite Korean Idol Agency S.M Entertaiment
at their booth there is a big screen which play their Idol group's music video
and there another section which showing their merchandise
so happy to looking around this booth





and another booth who I visited is Korean drama area
there were some of big poster of Korean dramas
people took picture infront of those poster so do I am

"ahjusshi saranghaeyo"
HAHAHA

another part is VR booth
so with those tools we can saw the idol so close but only virtual 
I still remember how chen and xiumin from EXO looked at me 
it felt so real and I'm sure if you a fangirl you would love this VR like me




and this part is Korean drama booth 
so which drama do you like the most??



another booth is game 
I'm not playing into those booth so I only took a picture infront of it




who is love cartoon??
me of course 
HAHAHA



took picture with stand paster of Park Bo Geum




this one is my outfit who I wear to the event
I wear white T-shirt from  ColorBox and coated with those pink from JENAHARA and dark blue denim skirt from new looked white sock and white shoes and for accessories I wear a pink love neckless

I'm so happy to visited the event and I know more and love more about South Korea

-----------------------------------------

Thank you for stopping by 
hope you guys like it 
and see you in next post

with love, Mellaprilli

You Might Also Like

0 komentar

About Me

YOUTUBE

Popular Posts