Fashion - Blooming Flowers

Agustus 22, 2017

You....
loving you is my favourite hobby and thinking of you is one of my activity
I wish you here and growing old together 
support each others in every situation 
and I wish you know that my love for you always blooming like those flowers that I hold on

------------------------------------



  




 ---------------------------------------

hello !!!
how are you????
I wish you guys have a good day 
so you guys read  the first paragraph that I wrote above ?
it's kind a sweet words right ?
those words only sweet words who come out from my head HAHAH
so I think I'm going to write like that often 
hope you guys like it too :)
anyway I love those blooming flower that I hold on so pretty 

--------------------------------------------

so today's outfit post I'm going to share a cutest one-piece  from Korean fashion brand in Jakarta KUKI STYLE

their design so cute and so Korean style who I really love it
I think I'm going to buying more fashion stuff from them :)

so 
let's check out my outfit style on this post



I mix and match this one-piece with white T-shirt and white short pants but it doesn't visible because those one-piece cover up the pants and wearing white and of course my favourite white shoes 
you could wear this outfit for go to the mall and hangout with your friends
this look so simple but cute also



 you can see the details of this one-piece?
look so cute, right?!




the details of outfit

white T-shirts from COLORBOX

red and white one-piece from KUKI STYLE

white shoes from Keds





Thank you for stopping by

I hope you like it

and don't forget to follow me on my social media

see  you on next post

------------------------------------


love, Mellaprilli



You Might Also Like

0 komentar

About Me

YOUTUBE

Popular Posts