My Favourite Book - #88 Love Life Vol. 3 by Diana Rikasari and Illustration by Dinda Puspitasari

Agustus 13, 2017

Hello everyone 
how are you??

so today I'm going to share my favourite book!!  yeaaaay!!
as you guys know that I love reading especially comics and kind of self improvement books because comics makes happy and fun and self improvement books teach me about life or problems so i could learn how to improve myself even how to fix the problems and I'm ready to face the world.

 this books actually the kind of quotes book and give a strength to face my life
as you guys know that life is not always goes to your plan and make us frustrated (that's me) but I couldn't sad all the time I should be moving on because life keeps going on and everyday has another beautiful story (you must to make a beautiful story in your day everydays, right?!)

that words above make people think that I'm really positive person actually not really but I try to always be positive person and the #88 love life  always teach me to think in positive way

this book is actually the 3rd book of #88 love life
I ever wrote the vol 2 here so if you want read you can read it 

for your information I always carry this book these days and read it almost 10 times because every words on this book so inspiring and beautiful and the illustration on this so pretty  

so if you not read this book yet, you should read it!
  








I let you know one of my favourite quotes 
see, how beautiful and inspiring it is???
so go to book store and buy it and read it!! 

---------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for stopping by
hope you enjoy it
and see on next post

don't forget to follow me on social media :)

see  you
love, Mellaprilli

You Might Also Like

0 komentar

About Me

YOUTUBE

Popular Posts