One Fine Day - Kawah Putih Bandung, Indonesia

Juli 20, 2017



Hello my lovely readers, how are you?
I hope everything going well for you guys

-----------------------------------

today, one fine day post is about one of beautiful place in Indonesia it is Kawah Putih
the place really pretty and a little bit cold but I love it

I'm so lucky because the weather is nice
some of people said when fog come out or raining the view of lake not too visible
so I'm lucky girls ^^

---------------------------------

I took some picture at that place
so let's check this out 





because I'm fashion blogger so I have to share my outfit HAHA

my outfit for that day is white long T-shirt with white long vest and dark blue denim and black boots  which always make me warm 










 it's so pretty right?! 
if you have chance to visit Indonesia you should try to come here
it's located in Bandung

--------------------------------

Thank you for stopping by
hope you enjoy it 
 don't forget to follow my social media


see you in the next post

with love, Mellaprilli

You Might Also Like

0 komentar

About Me

YOUTUBE

Popular Posts