One Fine Day - Ojju K-food Jakarta

April 10, 2017



Hello everyone...... long time no post huhuhuh so busy because of assignment in university but now I have time to update my lovely blog..
 how are you guys? I hope everything that you do is going perfectly and you guys have a wonderful time 


as you know that I really love everything about South Korea such as K-Pop, K-drama, K-beauty, and K-food so on this post I'm going to share about K-food which really famous in Jakarta, 
it's Ojju k-food.


I visit Ojju k-food in kasablanka mall and I hear that they have a store in gandaria city too, you can check more about Ojju k-food in their social media.





first food that come out is banchan as usually in every Korean restaurant
they have four type of banchan and they so tasty.


we ordered a soup, it is seaweed soup
it is obviously delicious, I can't describe with a words you just go and try it by yourself :)


and we ordered the famous menu in this restaurant, it is chicken rolling cheese
this is super delicious, its chicken with sauce (I don't what sauce name is but its so good) and rolling with these cheese 
can you imagine??? how tasty it is??  you should try!!
if you are a biggest fans of cheese, you would love it like me :)





look that cheese!!

and then I ordered this mac and cheese
its so nice too



potato <3


 I love Ojju k-food and it is enlist on my favourite restaurant now heheh, everyone who comes to Jakarta, you guys should try it especially their chicken rolling cheese :)




Thank you for stopping by here 
hope you like it and don't forget to follow my social media to know more about me and talk with me and be friends 

Instagram : mellaprili
Twitter : mella_april



see you on next post

with love, Mellaprilli 

You Might Also Like

0 komentar

About Me

YOUTUBE

Popular Posts