Fashion - PINK ON PINK

Maret 11, 2017

hello everyone..

how are you? I hope you guys have amazing days
today's post I'm going to post a fashion post as usually and today's I still wear a super cute skirt ) and mix and match it with pink shirt and a denim vest and don't forget to my favourite white shoes. it looks so cute HAHAH (me also,  lah) ok,  just kidding LOL 

and now,  let's check it out my outfit...




first photo I just wear pink shirt and my lovely skirt and I wear shimmering ribbon head accessories 
simple but lovely <3





and this one I was add a denim vest to look more fashionable, am I fashionable enough? I hope so :D 



























 you can wear this kind of outfit for hangout with your friends, casual lunch with friends and family and another informal occasion













thank you for reading my blog and I hope you like it and don't forget to visit me on social media

Instagram : mellaprilli

Twitter : mella_april

see you on next post
love, mellaprilli


You Might Also Like

0 komentar

About Me

YOUTUBE

Popular Posts