Fashion - PINK HAT, "YOU GO GIRL"

Maret 05, 2017



Hello everyone.. how are you? I hope you guys have a great days

Today's post as usually talking about fashion style which I wear these days  

I love wearing this pink hat these days because the colour of hat is pink LOL yeah I'm pink lovers

since I was 3 years old and still counting HAHAH the colour I can't live without  :D

 One day I went to a fashion store and my eyes catch on something cute and it's pink and I bought 

immediately HAHA

ok let's check out my style with this super cute hat






the detail on hat "you go girl" 


I love wearing this pink hat with black t-shirt and pink skirt and fit with pink socks and for shoes

I wear white shoes 

 I LOVE THIS SKIRT SO MUCH 

do you know why? I really love this kind of skirt?

Because......

 because this kind of skirt so cute and some of k-idol wearing this kind of skirt on their stage





































my lovely skirt 








Thank your for reading 

I hope you guys love it and don't forget to follow my social media 

Instagram : mellaprili

Twitter : mella_april

I hope we can talk each other on social media and be friend 

See you on next post

Love, Mellaprilli


You Might Also Like

0 komentar

About Me

YOUTUBE

Popular Posts