Fashion - Black and Pink

Februari 24, 2017


hello.... 
how are you? hope you guys have a great days. 
Do you guys watching k-drama? I really love k-drama and recently I watched Goblin and The legend of blue sea. both of them are fantasy-romance genre and so good, I love it so much :D

today's post as usually talking about fashion!! 
I wear pink shirt with this kind of skirt where looks like dress I love this kind of outfit because it's look so cute on me (LOL :D ) and don't forget to put a cute bowl hat and put on choker neckles, you guys know right?! how much I love choker neckless <3
I feel like korean girl, am I look like korean girl? 

let's check it out my outfit!! 
-Black and Pink Outfit-


Outfit's details :

Bowl Hat from Colorbox

shirt from H&M

skirt from Ninety Degrees

shoes from Stradivarius

choker neckless from Barlie Picks
















Thank you for reading
hope you like it and don't forget to check out my social media

INSTAGRAM : mellaprili
TWITTER  : mella_april

let's be friends
love,
-mellaprilli-

You Might Also Like

0 komentar

About Me

YOUTUBE

Popular Posts