My Favourite earings from South Korea Brand "NOONOOFINGERS"

Juni 12, 2019


HELLO GUYS!!!
I want to introduce my favourite accessories brand from South Korea, it is NOONOO FINGERS!
.
.
I really in love with their design especially their earrings!
I got my 2 type of earrings the one is ear clip and the other one is silver post  earrings

I'm the one who picky person because I'm not like others people who can wear anything as they want so I really consider about everything that put on me (and food) 
.
.
so first time the day I tried the earrings I felt a little bit worried but happily everything went perfect that's means this earrings good on me, I don't feel any itchy things and so comfortable
so I think I will buy another earrings from noonoo fingers (I feel like I want to buy all the collection)


let's  talk about the design :
I will make a list why I fall in love with this earrings :
1. they have many pretty earrings design
2. every cut on the crystal so pretty like so shinning and sparkling, they looks so elegant which I really like those kind a look
3. they match every color on their earrings perfectly 
.
.
.
They are a few pict of me with the earrings






so if you guys want to know more about the brand you can check their social media,  I tagged their instagram account on my pict so you can go, check them out!
.
.




Thank You for stopping by
hope you like it
.
.
 with love, Prilli

You Might Also Like

0 komentar

About Me

YOUTUBE

Popular Posts