He is like a present for me - I love Park Bo Gum

Mei 02, 2019


halo everyone....
how are you? I hope your day is always good day
I want to tell about my personal things that I think everyone still don't know
enjoy!
.
.
when I feel down, alone, losing the direction and purpose of life, I don't know who I want to tell because I am afraid of judged by people but hide away the problems in front of people is so hard but I try to be strong.
in one day I could  cry in many times because it's frustrated. it has been trying hard but I get results that are not as expected and another life issues come out  which really broke my heart...
every day you have to act that everything is fine. wake up in the morning staring at the mirror and greeting yourself "it's okay, everything is gonna be ok" (when I write this my tears come out. I'm very easy to cry lately) every time I remember the problem  or see the problem of people who can relate to, I authomaticlly crying,  it's so pathetic


One day when I was watching a video on the YouTube for reduce my sadness I found a song covered by someone familiar to me hmm maybe for Korean drama lovers too, he was Park BO Gum who covered a song titled "수고했어요" with piano. the melody of the piano and the sound of his voice  with a very touching lyrics for me made me unable to stop crying throughout the song.
The very warm lyrics of the song made me feel like he really sang and told me who was very fragile,  and you know? this song is very take affect on my life, it might sound excessive but this is real. every night I listen to the cover of the song before going to bed and make my heart comfortable very comfortable.
the song is like understanding my feelings. even though I was still crying when I heard it but made my heart a little relieved. I feel like there is a situation where I am falling and it is difficult to get up and his voice like reaching my hand and waking me up and helping me to get up and give me a strength, I start to smile a little bit and start socializing again with my friends (beforehand I really avoided meeting friends because I didn't want to look sad in front of them) and starting my activities which  hampered by  this problem, I am very grateful to him.
since then  I'm getting interested by Park Bo Gum. I started looking for information about him and established my heart that I really like him and become a fan of him and the more I found out the more I fell in love with him, he is so warm heart person and good personality.



Park Bogum had a positive impact on my  life and made me motivated to go through my days, he always made words that touched my heart when everyone could not reach it. even though the sadness can't go 100% but they have diminished considerably and now I feel better. because of him I became more able to go through the days positively.
I still listen to the song that brought me to  Park Bogum, every day every night before going to bed. the song is like something that I could lean on after a day of activities and get healing with Park Bogum's beautiful voice. so besides I have God, people who loves me (I wish), I also have Park BoGum by my side
it sounds so excessive but it's true
he is like a present for me



on March 23, 2019 he held a fan meeting in my country and of course I came to see him, he sang some songs that made me comfortable again. I often watch concerts and just on this fanmeeting  I cried because I met him face to face. he is the one who comforted me when other people didn't know what I'm feeling.
I hope he is always healthy and happy.
I really want to thank him.
Thank You very much Park Bo Gum








You Might Also Like

2 komentar

About Me

YOUTUBE

Popular Posts